Monday, April 02, 2007

From Here to Where!!!!!

I have come to yet another crossroad in life!!!
Its partly regarding the Higher Studies part.....
A decent MBA from US University costs approx 60-65lakhs INR .......Can I afford it ?? The answer is a big NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Chances of getting into a top notch institution here in India seems really bleak...:(
First and formost my profile is just mediocre...Nothing to brag about.......
May be an MBA from Singapore or Canada.....But will it be as good as an MBA from US(definitely NO....)??
So where I do I go from here ???? This question is haunting my like anything.......

The options I have found for myself for time till next year ...

1.Switch Company ......
2.Ask for marketing profile in my Company itself.......
3.Wait for the old client to return....
4.Ask for a new project in core VLSI area...
5.Pursue a part time MS in VLSI
6.Onsite to Middle East....

Option 1 -- I am not that keen-----Present Employer has been good for me till now..Except for say salary ,I dont think they have never let me down.

Option2 -- Am I ready for it?????????

Option 3 -- This is a possibility ...But will I learn anything new....May get chnace to lead a big team..That should be a challenge

Option 4 -- This is a great option ....but can jeopardize my GMAT plans to no end....

Option 5 -- This is not something am keen to do.....but if circumstances force me ..I will do it thats all.....

Option 6 -- I hate Middle East and climate there...........

So in the end , the best thing to do at the moment is wait for the old client to return ....by that time I should give GMAT my best shot......... A good GMAT score + some more international exposure should help me in giving my applications a boost....

Lets wait and see what happens in another 3 months...Hope I give my GMAT by that time!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: